The Third Phase of Philosophizing

The thoughts, musings, adventures and mishaps of a law student slowly losing her mind.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pizza diseases

Apparently I am completely neurotic and didn't even know it. As my dear roommate has decided to point out my germophobia to the world in her blog I guess I can no longer deny my strange idiosyncrasies. I'm sorry, but pizza really shouldn't sit out for more than two hours! That's just the way things are! I will send you flowers when you are in the hospital from some strange left-over-pizza born disease.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have yet to end up in the hospital from eating leftover pizza. But thanks all the same.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    No - if I'm in the hospital from some leftover pizza disease, I'll send YOU the flowers. I'm comfortable saying that because (1) I don't mind getting you flowers because I'm all secure with myself like that and (2) It's never going to happen, so I won't have to worry about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home